MIDI Expression Pedal EX3
- Category: Effects for Guitar & Bass / Pedalboards
Perfect MIDI control.
EX3 – the easiest way to control your music software with your feet.
An autonomous MIDI expression pedal for sending CC events (e.g. Volume or Modulation), Pitch Bend or Aftertouch. More possibilities. Still user-friendly.
Easily control your DAW via MIDI.
Trigger and modify effects using your expression pedal.
Focus on your music, forget about adjusting settings manually.
A classic, durable, strong aluminum design.
With DIN and USB-MIDI sockets.
The best controller for live performances.
Functions (configurable by the software):
- MIDI Channel
- MIDI Message Type
- Control Change (CC)
- Pitch Bend Change
- Polyphonic Key Pressure (Aftertouch)
- Channel Pressure (Aftertouch)
- Timing Clock (Tempo)
- MIDI Output Range
- MIDI parameter value (depends on MIDI Message type, e.g. CC #)
- Reversed Mode
- Pedal Calibration
- Factory Reset
- Desktop or laptop computer with Intel processor and 1GB RAM (2GB recommended)
- MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Windows 8 (64-bit) or later
- Linux with Java SE Runtime Environment 10 or later
Download the configuration tool for:
- MIDI USB-B socket
- MIDI DIN (5V)
- Included Accessories
- 3m USB standard A/B-type male cable, for connection to any USB port on your computer
- Allen key (for adjusting the resistance of the pedal)
- Power Source: USB bus
- Power Consumption: ~40mA @ 5V
- Data Transmission
- Class-compliant MIDI over USB
- MIDI DIN
- Weight: 628 g (22.2 oz.)
- Dimensions: 210 × 98 × 63 mm (8.3″ × 3.9″ × 2.5″)
- Material: aluminium design
- Colour: black
- The adapter is compatible with Windows PC, Linux and Mac computers as well as with iPad Pro (3rd generation) tablets and musical instruments with 5-pin DIN sockets
*power supply is not included