EX2M Expression pedal to MIDI adapter
The Expression pedal to MIDI adapter provides a seamless connection between the expression pedal and the computer.
It converts pedal movements to stream of MIDI messages via the USB port.
The adapter is intended for musicians who want to connect standard pedals directly to their computers to free their expression and use thousands of VST plug-ins by foot-controlled MIDI.
Functions (configurable by the software):
- MIDI Channel
- MIDI Message Type
- Control Change (CC)
- Pitch Bend Change
- Polyphonic Key Pressure (Aftertouch)
- Channel Pressure (Aftertouch)
- MIDI Output Range
- MIDI parameter value (depends on MIDI Message type, e.g. CC #)
- Reversed Mode
- Pedal Calibration
- Factory Reset
- Desktop or laptop computer with Intel processor and 1GB RAM (2GB recommended)
- MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Windows 8 (64-bit) or later
- Linux with Java SE Runtime Environment 10 or later
Download the configuration tool for:
- Input: TRS jack socket ¼″ (6.35 mm) suitable for all standard expression pedals
- Output: Micro-USB socket
- Included Accessories: 15 cm USB standard A-type male cable, for connection to any USB port on your computer
- Power Source: USB bus
- Power Consumption: ~20mA @ 5V
- Data Transmission: Class-compliant MIDI over USB
- Weight: 37 g (1.3 oz.)
- Dimensions: 78 × 36 × 21 mm (3.1″ × 1.4″ × 0.8″)
- The adapter is compatible with Windows PC, Linux and Mac computers as well as with iPad Pro (3rd generation) tablets
*Expression Pedal is not included.